We happily take guest posts on this site for contributors who have quality information to share. Here are the topics we are always looking for content on:
- Blog Traffic
- Launching a blog
- Social media for business growth
- Email marketing tips
- Pinterest tips
- Instagram tips
- Twitter traffic tips
- LinkedIn traffic tips
- Branding a blog
- Making money from your blog
- Making Money Online
- Webinar tips
- Youtube & vlogging tips
- Productivity hacks for bloggers
Please feel free to pitch other similar pieces of content as well.
Check through our blog posts to get an idea of the kind of content we post.
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet
- Please wait 3 weeks before you repost your guest post anywhere else on the internet including your own blog.
- Also make sure you add the right canonical tags when repurposing your guest post on the internet. This will ensure that both your site and ours don’t get penalized for duplicate content.
- Use H2 or H4 tags for sub-headings.
- Make sure to include the author byline at the bottom.
How to Pitch Your Guest Post
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Guest Post Submission”.
- Please include the **entire** guest post as an attachment or in the body of the email- Yes, it must be pre-written. I don’t accept ideas for guest posts.
- Also include any opt-ins or links you would like to have included as part of your submission.
- Please make sure the post is at least 1700 words and is fully edited.
- Be patient. I will get back to you within the week to let you know whether your pitch has been accepted or not.