Want to contribute an article to Internet Pearl?
Let me share a few reasons why contributing to Internet Pearl is a good idea:
- If you have something interested to share about you and your work, I’ll interview you on my podcast and on my YouTube channel. Also, you can write your story on Internet Pearl.
- You’ll get a backlink to your site. We all know that backlink is an important SEO factor and backlinks help you rank higher on Google.
- If you don’t have a blog, you can practice writing high-quality blog posts on Internet Pearl to learn SEO, content writing, and all important aspects of writing high-quality content for a blog.
- If you’re a freelance writer, you can build a portfolio on Internet Pearl to market your writing skills.
- I may pay you in the future.
- Your author pic is shown everywhere and your blog post is promoted on my social media platform, newsletter, and almost everywhere online.
- 3 days later, (after being published on Internet Pearl) you can republish your article on Medium and LinkedIn. Also, you can republish your blog post on your own blog using the right canonical tags.
I always encourage upcoming bloggers to contribute high quality and original articles related to the topic of my blog in order to learn more about content writing, SEO, and to showcase themselves in front of a wide audience.
Internet Pearl has been online since 2019 and is one of the most popular and reliable blogs in the “entrepreneurship”, “online business” and “blogging” niches. The purpose here is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, share your talents, and perhaps most importantly, give something back to the young entrepreneur and hustler community.
Before you submit a guest post at Internet Pearl, read these guidelines to ensure that your post gets approved.
We happily take guest posts on this site for contributors who have quality information to share. Here are the topics we are always looking for content on:
- Blog Traffic
- Launching a blog
- Social media for business growth
- Email marketing tips
- Pinterest tips
- Instagram tips
- Twitter traffic tips
- LinkedIn traffic tips
- Branding a blog
- Making money from your blog
- Making Money Online
- Webinar tips
- Youtube & vlogging tips
- Productivity hacks for bloggers
Please feel free to pitch other similar pieces of content as well. Check through our blog posts to get an idea of the kind of content we post.
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet
- Please wait 3 weeks before you repost your guest post anywhere else on the internet including your own blog.
- Also make sure you add the right canonical tags when repurposing your guest post on the internet. This will ensure that both your site and ours don’t get penalized for duplicate content.
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 1700 words and should cover the topic in detail. Craft a fresh article with relevant and practical takeaways. The article must be original and have not been published elsewhere. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece that is written specifically for the Internet Pearl audience.
- Credit: Internet Pearl respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Screenshot: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take screenshots, and use them on your blog post to convey your idea properly.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from Internet Pearl. Also, by submitting a post to Internet Pearl, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
- Use H2 or H4 tags for sub-headings.
- Make sure to include the author byline at the bottom.
How to Pitch Your Guest Post
- Please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Guest Post Submission”.
- Please include the **entire** guest post as an attachment or in the body of the email.
- Also include any opt-ins or links you would like to have included as part of your submission.
- Please make sure the post is at least 1700 words and is fully edited.
- Be patient. I will get back to you within the week to let you know whether your pitch has been accepted or not.
Alternatively you can click here to register as a contributor on our website.
As a contributor, you will be able to write and publish your articles on our platform.
We respect anonymity; if you prefer to remain anonymous you can use contact form below instead.
We will be more than happy to have you join our team!